Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What An Adventure!

My favorite discovery was the generators was my favorite. I feel that I could play with those all day long. I also found it neat how Youtube could be productive in the classroom. I can honestly say that the 23 things has opened my eyes to whole new world of technology. I felt before the 23 things i was up to par with technology, but now I know I am up to par! I would say an unexpected outcome was the whole fact of using Twitter and Facebook for teachers. I really couldn't see any good coming out of them for teachers but they actually do.

I can truly say I will be using some of these things in my classroom. Some of them are so neat and creative. I feel that today's students would really enjoy blogging. This would also be a great way for me to see what students expect from me as the teacher or their tendencies. One way I will stay involved in Web 2.0 is keeping my eyes open for new applications online and being open to any new way of communications.

No comments:

Post a Comment