Monday, December 3, 2012

Thing #16 Moving Along!

I used igoogle. This was very simple for me because it synced with my gmail account. This will be very valuable to me. The reason being is because I do not have time to go check individual websites for scores from games the night before and check the weather all at the same time.

Next I got the online calendar. I will enjoy having this in the future. With being a head coach and a student, I barely have time to plan anything outside of baseball and school. When my girlfriend wants to have dinner, I can just put it in the calendar and I will not forget it! The reason for this being very nice is because I never carry around a physical calendar around with me, but I can check on my phone and it be there.

The to-do-list is very valuable to me at this time a year. When all the professors are cramming work in at the last minute I can check the to-do-list online and not forget a thing.

I would recommend to anyone I talk to about using the calendar and the to-do-list. These two widgets will help you from losing your insanity and keep your woman happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment