Monday, October 8, 2012

Thing #7




Wow.... That took me too long. I don't think I could possibly take any longer on one thing. I have fought this thing for about 3 hours. Talk about killing me. Anyhow, Flickr and I do not get along too well at the moment. I think when I have the time to work with it on my own I might be able to figure it out. This is a picture I found on Flickr. Thanks to Eric Eckel. Eric and share a common passion. That common passion is Cincinnati Reds baseball! I am a huge Reds fan. Now that they are in the playoffs, I found it very fitting to post this picture. As of right now, I probably would not use Flickr in my classroom until I got more comfortable with it. I have never used any picture services before. I don't feel too comfortable with my personal pictures being shared publicly.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/erikeckel/2378178929/

No comments:

Post a Comment