Friday, September 7, 2012

Thing #2

        Well after all that struggling on getting this set up I finally got it down... I think. So I got my name from the school I coach at. We are the Colonels, and I found it fitting to put running before it. Then, I added the number twenty-nine because that was and still is the number I wear to play and coach. So my username became runningcolonel29. The process of getting this up by myself was pretty tough not going to lie on that one. I struggled to figure out I didn't have to start up another thread of blogs. I sat behind this computer screen pulling my hair out (the few I have left) trying to figure out why nothing was transferring over. When I went back to the blog I did in class and added everything back, it all started coming back to me. Once I got everything figured out, it has become easier.

      Now for my avatar. I think it looks alot like me actually. The hair on it look exactly just like mine. I find it quite funny that something could look just like me. I think the only thing missing from my avatar is a baseball uniform, but other than that I think it looks just like me. The avatar shows my personality just a little bit. I didn't get too detailed into it, but he shows me on my best days.

No comments:

Post a Comment